Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just placed an order for an SEL. Can't wait for it to arrive after driving a "classic" merc for the last decade.

Dealer a confirmed a spec change on an existing order with estimated delivery in March. I will take that with a pinch of salt after reading this forum!

Waiting on an order number, hopefully delivery time will become more clear in the next week or so. :-D

·
Registered
428 Posts
Wish you well with your order and hope you don't suffer too much of a delivery delay .. I've not been waiting too long (ordered 02/09/18) but haven't seen any progression of my order since it hit the 'with the factory ' thingy on the tracker. WLTP seems to have had a big influence on production. Whenever I mention delays to my salesman he now tells me lead times are approx 16 weeks ... When I ordered he was saying 12 weeks!! .. Not expecting a VW Xmas surprise!!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you so much! Heard the WLTP issues have been sorted for the 1.5 but guess there's a fairly sizeable backlog to work through. Spoke to a number of dealers throughout the buying process and got indications of anything between 12 and 30 weeks for delivery.... we shall see!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts