Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this Is my 1.5TSI SEL in special solid white. Pretty standard other than the addition of led fog lights ( many thanks to SiggiGunda for recommending the specific bulbs & advice on how to fit them) & wind deflectors (Heko). Had the car now for 6 months & been very impressed with it other than a non functioning car net for 6 months which the dealer finally fixed this week. Just waiting for the T-cross to become available as the other half loves my T-ROC but wants something a bit smaller.

Attachments

·
Registered
74 Posts
Looks really nice..

Still waiting for our 1.5 SEL, so encouraging to hear that you like yours !!
We wasn't sure about the white bits on the seats and all we read about the kangarooing, has yours been all good ?

Interesting what you say about the T-Cross too, as we did consider waiting for it, but the dealer said when it arrives it will not initially get the 1.5 engine so we decided to order the T-Roc. Hope we have made the right decision.

Your car looks really clean, you obviously look after it, keep up the good work :)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for the kind comments. The white trim on the seats has kind of grown on me. I initially hated the white leatherette & the R line hadn't been launched at that point. I nearly bought a Skoda karoq instead as it was cheaper & had a nicer alcantera trim as well as being bigger. I then drove the 2 cars side by side & the T-roc wiped the floor with it so I stuck with vw. I had a golf gtd before so went for the 1.5 thinking the 1 litre would be underpowered. From what others on here have said the 1 litre is also pretty decent. The 1.5 is more than quick enough to the extent I don't miss the golf ( which I thought I would). The white on the seats has stayed pretty spotless & not looked grubby over the last 6 months which was another concern. In all fairness the only thing I wish I could have had was the all wheel drive option on the 1.5 as I didn't want the 2 litre or to have to have a diesel. No kangarooing whatsoever & the engine is so smooth with loads of torque that you can't actually tell when it shuts down 2 cylinders in economy mode. I'm sure you'll love it when it finally arrives :D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Great looking car CJD and good to hear your comments on the white edged seats because that was nearly a show stopper with the wife! Identical story as you with the Karoq and was easy to compare the two on the same day as our dealer has both franchises in the same building. Had VWs (Tiguan & Golfs) for some years now so hoping the T-Roc will be as reliable as they have been. Just hope mine comes without the "Australian" modification. :lol:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Nice color CDJ. We purchased our T-Roc 1,5 Sport (that's the model name in Denmark) in January and got the delivery in June. We are very happy with the car, but we had the same issue with the seat color scheme as you, so we ordered the car with leather seats in colors of our own choice.

Sky Car Vehicle Tire Vehicle registration plate

Land vehicle Car Vehicle Window Motor vehicle

Cloud Wheel Tire Vehicle Sky

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.