Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some pictures of my lovely car.
I have also included a picture of the back with my 2 child car seats in as I couldn't find a picture of that whilst I was researching the car

Attachments

·
Registered
228 Posts
Craigelsx said:
Collecting our 1.6 white with black roof design model on Saturday. How are you finding it?
I'm ordering my white-silver Design soon, make sure you put some pics on here when you collect yours :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
North Queensferry! (lived there as a child many years ago) To date I have seen only one T-Roc in my area, a white one, I wonder! Your car looks great, already as iconic as the rail bridge 😊 Lovely pics, thank you for posting.
I am looking forward to taking delivery of my 1.0 TSI SE Silver White supposedly end of March estimate only from dealer. I suppose I can always check out your pics meantime to keep heart.
Thanks again, enjoy your car!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi both, just wondering how your finding your 1.6TDI. Im considering getting one on lease. Ideally I'd like the 2.0 but it's slightly out of budget with the R spec. I'd be really interested to hear your thoughts on the engines capability and the car in general.

Thanks in advance.

Tom

1 - 8 of 8 Posts