Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Meant to be taking delivery of my R-Line this month but just chased up my dealer YET AGAIN only to be told that there are 1700 T-Rocs stuck on a vessel in Portugal and they have been assured by VW that they will arrive mid August earliest, first week of September latest.
Has add my one else been told this?:mad:

·
Registered
2017 R-Line Polo TSI Black Pearl (5 speed petrol)
63 Posts
Meant to be taking delivery of my R-Line this month but just chased up my dealer YET AGAIN only to be told that there are 1700 T-Rocs stuck on a vessel in Portugal and they have been assured by VW that they will arrive mid August earliest, first week of September latest.
Yeah, Makka was told much the same thing last week on the delivery times thread.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Not sure if this is helpful, but we ordered our Troc first week of May and it arrived in the dealership (UK) July 20th. It arrived much quicker than the predicted ‘Early September’ date we were given, so hopefully not too long of a wait for you.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Any idea what vessel it is?

Ordered in April with a build week beginning 16/05 and still hasn't reached the dealer so presume mines on the same vessel

·
Registered
2017 R-Line Polo TSI Black Pearl (5 speed petrol)
63 Posts
Any idea what vessel it is?

Ordered in April with a build week beginning 16/05 and still hasn't reached the dealer so presume mines on the same vessel
I cant remember the name without checking again, but I had a peek yesterday at what's leaving Setubal this weekend. One was bound for Hull at 1:30 this afternoon. you can check the boat names and whether they are cargo or passenger and the destinations.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Not sure if this is helpful, but we ordered our Troc first week of May and it arrived in the dealership (UK) July 20th. It arrived much quicker than the predicted ‘Early September’ date we were given, so hopefully not too long of a wait for you.
Hi 👋 which spec of T Roc did you order?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
[/QUOTE[/QUOTE

1 - 20 of 20 Posts