Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I was at my dealer over the weekend and the salesperson has a commute of 35mile to the dealership and averaged 42 - 45 mpg from the petrol 2.0TSI T-Roc.

So I was wondering what MPG people are getting out of there pretrol 2.0TSI on a motorway run?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi, around town get about 32/34 mpg obviously increasing on motorway up to @41mpg, achieving this by putting it in Eco drive mode. If you were heavier on the pedal than me then mpg obviously would go down.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I presume your numbers are from the trip computer. I average 38-41 MPG on the computer, but at the pump the real figure is 32 MPG so far.

·
Registered
6 Posts
During my road trip to Europe (~3500 Miles) average value was 44MPG. With Eco mode, no rush, motorways ~70m/h.
But back in town it goes down to ~32-33. The difference between computer and pump is not that big in my case... ~+-1MPG at most.

Best score on "Since refueling" was 510 miles. And i still had ~50 miles left to go.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That's interesting, because your figures are not far off my Mk6 Golf GT 1.4 160 bhp DSG, which I am thinking of trading in for the 2.0TSI T Roc

For me to get 42mpg on my commute to work which all motorway I have to stick at between 65 - 70 mph

So it's seem like the benefit of the bigger engine and 4Motion will not result in me seeing my fuel bills increase by much.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.