Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
R-line 1.5 TSI MANUAL
Confusing indeed 馃檲

Looking at the UK configurator, the photo doesn't show the separate DRL'S but that could well be wrong?

The rest of Europe seem to show the separate DRL'S on the R-Line as standard.

The led grill strip seems to be part of the iQ light upgrade which also includes the new rear lights with dynamic indicators.

I'd say the new rear lights will become standard at some stage 馃

I haven't seen one face-lifted t-roc around my area yet!!

Registered
R-line 1.5 TSI MANUAL
You have already mentioned the separate DRL'S to the dealer & he didn't know, if he doesn't answer it, ask again.
I can't see it being a problem cancelling & getting the deposit refunded if paid 馃

Reactions: Lken4

Registered
R-line 1.5 TSI MANUAL
I would guess that you could cancel but it seems a bit extreme just for losing the light bar on the grille.....
There doesn't seem to be the separate daytime running lights either (lower down) only the headlight integrated DRL'S 馃
Tire Automotive parking light Vehicle Land vehicle Wheel

Registered
R-line 1.5 TSI MANUAL
"Well ain鈥檛 that a bummer don鈥檛 suppose you know where I stand as regards cancelling the order? I only placed it yesterday"

Are you buying a car, or a set of DRLs with a car attached?
If the fact the lights are currently unavailable is a deal breaker then I suggest you do indeed cancel the order. It appears it is all you want the car for and will therefore never live up to your expectations. Buy something else that does have the all important DRLs fitted (if you can find something that appeals) and let someone who REALLY wants that T-roc have it.
Believe it or not it was was the DRL'S on the front of my mrk1 t-roc that sold me the car, if they'd been the DRL'S that are on the lower spec T-roc's then I wouldn't have bought it & I know I'm not alone in saying that馃し鈥嶁檪锔

I also assumed the mrk2 came with the separate lower down DRL'S but they don't seem to.
The dealer isn't even sure, that says it all.

Registered
R-line 1.5 TSI MANUAL
I think they was not sure about the light bar thingy I was told yesterday they are making cuts because of the chip shortage and today I was told it鈥檚 because of the war in the Ukraine馃
Does it come with the lower DRL'S then?

@peterh not sure about the lower R-line DRL'S if they are standard in the uk or not, our configurator doesn't make it clear especially when the photographs don't have them 馃し鈥嶁檪锔忦煠

Registered
R-line 1.5 TSI MANUAL
Aren鈥檛 the DRL part of the headlights on the MK2 .
Just noticed I misread your earlier reply 馃檲
Yes, they are integrated in the lower specs but I assumed the R-Line was higher spec & came with the separate DRL'S mounted lower down.
It seems the lower down separate DRL'S, grill led light bar & rear lights are included in the optional iQ light upgrade, which currently isn't available as an option anyway.

Strange the iQ light upgrade option is still available to configure in other European country's 馃し鈥嶁檪锔

Also the lower down individually mounted DRL'S are standard in some European countries, the UK used to be better spec'ed than most.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts