Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Mine only connects if phone is unlocked when it attempts connection. I just always unlock the phone now as I plug it in and there's no problems.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I picked up my T-roc R-Line yesterday, but can't seem to get Android Auto working. When I go into App connect and plug my phone into the USB socket, it turns my phone off. I have a Pixel 2 phone, so its fairly new. Anyone have any ideas?

1.5 R-line
pure white/black

·
Registered
402 Posts
Presumably you mean turns the screen off? What happens if you then unlock the screen again?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Mine is a bit fussy connecting, I tend to press the App button on the car and then connect the USB lead to my phone

A couple of times I have had to restart the phone to get it to connect, always seems to happen when I want the sat nav on my phone to show me the best route due to local traffic

·
Registered
86 Posts
It actually turned my phone off when connected to the USB socket. I bought a new USB cable and that seems to have done the trick, all working now.

1.5 R-line
pure white/black

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.