Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
R-line 1.5 TSI MANUAL
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There's a performance monitor app for AndroidAuto (unofficial) if anyone is interested.
Not very useful in general or as convenient as the official MIB performance monitor.

Have recently tried it on my AndroidAuto and its not very reliable, doesn't always give a read out.
When it does work, its actually a nice wee tool 馃憣
Got this information off the Spanish forum, so thanks to them.

Speedometer Gauge Automotive design Steering part Measuring instrument

Registered
R-line 1.5TSI DSG 650bhp stage 12 tune
How does it get its data? 馃 I didn鈥檛 think car data was allowed to be sent over USB.

Or is it just using data from your phone鈥檚 sensors?

Registered
R-line 1.5 TSI MANUAL
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How does it get its data? 馃 I didn鈥檛 think car data was allowed to be sent over USB.

Or is it just using data from your phone鈥檚 sensors?
There's a vag app you install with it.
It's unreliable, didn't work today but probably would if I force stopped it or something 馃し鈥嶁檪锔

I've deleted already 馃榿馃槀

• Haha
Reactions: twist

Registered
Polo 6N - 1995. T-Roc - 2020.
There's a vag app you install with it.
It's unreliable, didn't work today but probably would if I force stopped it or something 馃し鈥嶁檪锔

I've deleted already 馃榿馃槀
Would you know if it works with displaying PSI of the turbocharger or only temperature data?
I mean, I unlocked my unit with FEC codes to have the HMI from VW but I did notice that when doing at a garage a deep inspection I get an error on the radio/MIB unit and I'm inclined to reflash it only to stop seeing that. :)
That's when the app would be the best alternative.

Registered
R-line 1.5 TSI MANUAL
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can't remember if it has that particular output or not 馃し鈥嶁檪锔

I would suggest you download the app on your phone, all the performance monitor screen outputs are selectable in the settings.

I actually liked the app but it didn't work on a regular basis.
Not sure how accurate the information is either?
If you don't mind the bother of force stopping the app when it doesn't work, then it's not a problem.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.