Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi.

I've had my T-Roc for two weeks now. Got it to replace a 2015 Nissan Qashqai.

Quite impressed with it so far. Handles well, comfortable to drive and feels nice and solid. It's also nice not to see loads of them out and about, something I couldn't say about the Qashqai!

·
Registered
56 Posts
I had a Qashqai when they first came out, then it was rare for a SUV type to be 2 wheel drive ! as you say loads of them around ,I think it could be the same with the T-roc in 2/3 years time, as it is I have had mine more than 6 weeks now and I have only seen 2 others and I am out and about a lot, coming up to 5k . Oh yes welcome to the forum. :)

·
Registered
402 Posts
I'm an early adopter. I tend to buy new-model cars when they first come out so there's almost none of them around. I had
Nissan Almera
Volvo S40
Qashqai
(New style) Volvo V40
T-Roc
all from launch, or as near to as was practical. Being the only one in a Qashqai didn't last long as I live near Sunderland and it seems they have a good family & friends policy at the factory. The T-Roc has been the most unique, prior to buying I'd seen one on the road, since buying also only seen one. So that's 2 in total, ever.

·
Registered
48 Posts
A few around the Midlands already. I see a different one nearly every day! I saw an orange one today which looked stunning!

·
Registered
120 Posts
NottsNurse said:
Hi.

I've had my T-Roc for two weeks now. Got it to replace a 2015 Nissan Qashqai.

Quite impressed with it so far. Handles well, comfortable to drive and feels nice and solid. It's also nice not to see loads of them out and about, something I couldn't say about the Qashqai!
Good to see that you are impressed NottsNurse, and that you are enjoying it as much as I, and from feedback on this forum, most other owners are doing. May that enjoyment last well into the future!
I believe, like 'My Red One' eludes to, that eventually it will be a very popular model out on our roads in Britain and many countries around the globe.

I must admit, every time I drive mine now it makes me think that 'Yes' this was a brilliant choice of purchase. Just gives me a warm, pleasing feeling inside.
I've fitted a Nextbase 612gw dashcam in the front myself now. Its hard-wired in as well, and I'm very pleased at the neatness of the wiring (even if I do say so myself ;) ). I just need to do a few more runs in it now to access the quality of video.

Steve-Your motor looks stunning in the pics above-Its got 'pride and joy' written all over it!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts