Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys just picked up our T-Roc R line and was just wondering is there a way to get the apps up without connecting via the cable. I.e. Spotify etc.
Many thanks, overall very pleased with the T-Roc it looks great and enjoying the higher driving position, coming from a BMW M Sport 135i.
Any other tips/hacks most welcome.

Will

Attachments

·
Registered
456 Posts
Hi Will, Great pics of your new toy, happy motoring........interesting number plate WIL, personal or a coincidence ;)

I use my Android smart phone connected via cable for Amazon Music and Waze Sat Nav via the ANDROID AUTO facility on the infotainment screen. Works a treat :D

Although many queries are covered in the user manual, some time browsing the manual can be saved by using 'tag' words in the the forum's search box.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Only via cable. Same with Android Auto. Google are working on a version of Android Auto that will use wi-fi instead (Bluetooth doesn't have enough capacity). Due out shortly, but will not work with existing head units. And no good to iThing users.

·
Registered
86 Posts
We tend to play spotify via bluetooth from smartphone to the composition media system, using the media button on the centre info screen. You don't get album art this way, just track ID/length etc. You can also skip tracks/fast forward using the buttons on the r side of the steering wheel.

Ian h
R-Line pure white/Black roof 1.5 manual

·
Registered
456 Posts
Will Wilson73 said:
Hi guys thanks for your response, much appreciated.
JAMCT It's a private plate, works well as I'm a Wilson as well as a Will. Also my year and wife's year of birth.
NICE! :p

·
Registered
3 Posts
Got basic model T-Roc. Terrible audio system. Hard to believe you get a two speaker system in any car these days. In reality it's savagely overpriced compared to Suzukiand Mitsubishi equivalents.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts