Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered a new R Line, forgot to add automatic boot lid (or tailgate depending where you are)

It's arrived at the dealer now, should be available for collection/delivery next week.

Question, can you add this option now its arrived at the dealer and will it be a costly thing to do?

Thoughts welcome

·
Registered
402 Posts
Just a wild idea, but I'd imagine that your dealer is the best person to ask?

·
Registered
985 Posts
I would imagine it could be a costly thing to do, certainly more than the option had you included it, but potentially could be done. It will all depend (I would suggest) on whether the wiring is there on the loom to enable it. WIth EU4/5/6 etc standards and CanBus, cars these days only have the wiring included that is necessary for the car with the options. Gone are the days when there was just one loom and you could pick up the socket for the option along the way.

As Mackensteve says though, the best person to ask would be the dealer.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I have to say it's the only thing I might niggle with about my TRoc as absolutely love it to bits so far and 1 month in. Boot is very heavy but you get used to it. Looking fwd to a longer journey in mine this weekend 😊

·
Registered
234 Posts
I had the same thoughts about the reversing camera. If you add it as an option when ordering £197 I think it was at the time. Add it as an accessory then you pay £449, Quite a bit different. I also thought about the boot after getting mine, and asked but was to no way, Hosey.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts