Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dug out my old I-Pod recently and would like to use it in my T-Roc, I've had a quick look for the Aux input, but couldn't seem to find one, does anybody know if the T-Roc SEL even has one fitted ?.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Why not copy your iTunes library onto a SD card and use that instead? I used to use an iPod nano until I realised it was better to use a card.......

·
Registered
67 Posts
I find it much harder to keep an SD card up to date & sync'd with one's iTunes Library than an iPod. It also tends to be easier to search for things on an iPod too (when stationary!)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys, but it still doesn't answer my question, has the T-Roc SEL got an Aux socket, it is mentioned on pages 22 and 29 of my composition media, discover media (generation 2 gp) edition 11.2017 handbook and if it hasn't I think it's a bit of a shame that VW didn't fit one !.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just found out you can connect the iPod nano to the USB port using the same lead you use for charging , so you don't need a 1/8 aux jack socket like it says in the book anyway, :p

·
Registered
45 Posts
I always used the USB on my old car as it charges the Ipod at the same time, haven't tried it in the T-Roc yet,. I haven't used a CD or 1/8 aux jack for years in a car

If there was one I would have thought it would be by the CD and SD card reader, but no sign of it there?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts