Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our 1.5 manual Ravenna blue is due to arrive in the next couple of weeks (ordered in April and finally been built!)

I want to order a complete boot liner (with sides rather than just floor) for transporting our Labrador. Not sure what one to order as I can't find the dimensions for the boot.

Can someone please tell me the depths and lengths of the sides, plus the width and length of the floor? We have the Beats pack (not sure if this means the floor can't be lowered?). If anyone has a liner they can recommend, please can you leave a link?

Thanks 馃槉

Registered

Registered

Registered
The labrador will need the lower level boot position - maybe. Ask your dealer about the spare wheel configuration - as a full size spare will not allow you to lower the boot floor. The Beats might inhibit the lower boot position also? Why not take the labrador to the dealer showroom and try him/her for size and get the dog's opinion ... :D. I'm serious on this - I needed to take a musical harp to the dealer to try out the suitability of the boot size to accommodate the harp - this is where I learned that I needed the lower floor (space saver wheel) for size.

Registered
Beats has no effect on the boot floor as it all fits inside the space saver wheel.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys.

We ordered through a work scheme rather than from a dealer, so no physical dealer to go and speak to (unless we go to the local dealer and try to look at the one in stock).

Got a universal fabric liner in the end. Figure it will do to start with and we can replace it with a bespoke one later if needed.

https://www.eurocarparts.com/ecp/c/Kia_Picanto_1.1_2008/p/car-accessories/car-accessories-products/car-interior-accessories/boot-mats/?551777731&0&cc5_1027

拢17 with free same day delivery and I get a 25% friends and family discount. Seemed silly not to

1 - 6 of 6 Posts