Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a boot liner that can be temporarily installed when I decide to chuck my fishing gear in the back of the roc next year. Looking for something that's removable rather than the flexi / rigid liners that VW sell that will also protect the back of the rear seats when folded down and also the back boot lip/bumper.

Has anyone found anything that fits the bill?

Registered
Yes
An old blanket from your airing cupboard 馃
Everybody's got them

Registered
check out Ebay for boot liners, I put my fishing gear on exactly what you describe. Transferring it from Golf Mk 7.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Volkswagen-T-Roc-Car-Boot-Liner-and-Bumper-Flap/183390995198?hash=item2ab2f482fe:g:UngAAOSwPJxbe~tc:rk:3:pf:0 Cheap and easily tucks away when not in use.

I also have a clear Bumper Strip Protective Film which is brilliant and easy to apply and stops those accidental scratches. Can't transfer that so off to Ebay.

ttps://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bumper-Strip-Protective-Film-Clear-VW-T-ROC-from-2017/272979784784?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

Additionally, I've ordered a metal Pedal set, Wind deflectors, Chrome boot strip and stainless sill protectors. Check that their all OEM parts and look for deals on Google, expect to pay half the price of dealer accessories. Check out offers at Sinclair Volkswagen Cardiff Ltd, get the pedal sets from https://www.parts-depot.co.uk/ on offer at moment 拢55:99 instead of 拢100+

I'm also selecting leather cloth to line the door pockets and glove box etc!!

Expecting my TRoc for Christmas 1.5 SEL, Manual, Orange and Black. I think the ship is docking in Sheerness as I type!!

Cheers Dave

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Perfect thank you, I'll check them out

Registered
I bought a rubber/PVC boot liner mat from The Food Supermarket, which is a new venture of Iceland freezer foods, of (That's Why Mother Goes To Iceland) fame, it is of the cut to your own size and shape type similar to floor mats of the budget kind. I took out the removable boot floor and selected the markings I needed to cut around, which gave me a near perfect fit. Having the space saver wheel in the boot I cut a circle of 1/2" MDF 18 3/4" which fits in the wheel and gives a more flat boot floor when using the removable floor at it higher setting. Ideal for all occasions. All this cost me was 拢6.95, a lot better than the prices VW sell boot liner mats for. The MDF I already had in my workshop.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.