Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all
We have at last a built week update which is end of August. Any idea how long it takes from built week to delivery to dealer??
Thanks

·
Registered
402 Posts
Next to no time. About 2 weeks for me.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your reply. That would be perfect as we will get it by mid to end sept hopefully!

·
Registered
402 Posts
You've got to be lucky with ship dockings. Mine went from factory to ship in about 2 days.

·
Registered
75 Posts
We ordered second week in May 7 according to Dealer we are at "Stage 10" & a probable build week of "32", he's still estimating Nov for delivery so shocked when I read 2 weeks!
SF

·
Registered
451 Posts
Hi ShuF
Is yours manual or auto gearbox ?
Think that makes a big difference, check out supply of DSG gearboxes online

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
RachaelT said:
Hi Max,

Just curious, how long did you wait for your build week to be confirmed? We placed our order in the last days of May and am impatiently checking the app daily for it to change!
The app is useless and doesn't update. We get phone calls from the dealer with updates. We ordered our car mid June and informed 5 weeks later with built date of last week in August.

·
Registered
402 Posts
ShuF said:
We ordered second week in May 7 according to Dealer we are at "Stage 10" & a probable build week of "32", he's still estimating Nov for delivery so shocked when I read 2 weeks!
SF
Interesting. According to my app Stage 7 is "you have the car, enjoy", but you're 3 stages beyond that...

·
Registered
75 Posts
Mackem yes confused me as well :-D but from the very beginning I've felt that the dealer & VW were separate entities, certainly the options list at the dealer was different from VW website. TBH I'm not too impressed by the lack of contact from the dealer, my last update came from the app.
SF

·
Registered
402 Posts
Yes, there's inconsistencies. I was in 2 minds about sat nav at £850 (according to configurer). When I found out it was actually over £1100 that was that! I never got a build stage that went above 7 though.
;)

·
Registered
120 Posts
Best bet I think is to onto the VW U.K. website (if your in the U.K.that is)-if not. hopefully an equivalent.
Then contact via 'chat' live-so long as you have your order number, they can give you more or less instant updates that are far more reliable.
Like Steve, my build stage never got above seven neither. Perhaps there is a new program that splits progress into several more stages?-only surmising though.
Regards-Geoff

1 - 13 of 13 Posts