Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Yes, I got a Confirmation of Order letter and a Vehicle Sales Order and Distance Sale/Off Premises Contract Policy form from the VW dealer. They both arrived in the post a few days after I contacted the broker.
I guess you may be one of the first to get one of the facelifted models. Lucky you!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Yes, I got a Confirmation of Order letter and a Vehicle Sales Order and Distance Sale/Off Premises Contract Policy form from the VW dealer. They both arrived in the post a few days after I contacted the broker.
I guess you may be one of the first to get one of the facelifted models. Lucky you!
So was there a handover committed date at the bottom right hand side of the confirmation of order? Just trying to figure out if that date is deliberately pessimistic.

·
Registered
26 Posts
No, but I didn't ask for one. I sold my 3 series at the time I placed my order and I'm sharing my wife's car until the T-ROC arrives.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
No, but I didn't ask for one. I sold my 3 series at the time I placed my order and I'm sharing my wife's car until the T-ROC arrives.
OK. I didn't ask for one either so I just assumed all orders had it.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I've seen a fair bit in the motoring press that says some brands are taking 12 months, so VW seem comparatively good.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts