Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a text and an email on Fri 8th June saying T-Roc had progressed to "left the factory in transit, stage 5a" (It was due to be built 11th June) Got another text/email 5 mins ago "your T-Roc has progressed to Stage 3 of 7 (build week confirmed) What a bloody shambles Which one do I believe. I've had a new Golf GTi last year and a new Tiguan. I cannot remember either of the factory updates being as shambolic as this.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Finally got through to VW "live chat" They are having problems with the tracker re-sending old info. In my case car left the factory on the 7th June and is on it's way to exit port

·
Registered
120 Posts
Hi troc,
I had a similar experience-got details of build date, and then a week and a half before-it said it had been built and left the factory?. Then I got another saying build week confirmed, so I decided to ring my dealer to find out what was going on. He confirmed it had been built early🤪
Then not long after the app updated again to say it had been built and had indeed left the factory. As original message.
It's definitely not reliable. I wondered if different people were incorrectly updating it from different shifts- crazy to be honest. But it seems to be keeping to schedule now anyway- as dealer confirmed.
Regards-Geoff.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Even after I picked my car up yesterday I got a notice to say it was in transit! It seems a bit flaky ATM, just accept the best status it has given you is the correct one. It never REALLY goes backwards.

·
Registered
240 Posts
How long does it normally take from 'processing order' to accepted by the factory. I know to expect some delays wasn't sure it was going to take forever to email an order form or is it still done by good old fashioned fax machine.

·
Registered
402 Posts
From what I hear it can take a little while sometimes, but mine took less than 24 hours.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts