Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Our new T-Roc is our first VW ( well, since my VW Notchback in the seventies ) and the multitude of options for the dash display are bewildering.

Is there an option that gives you a clock showing in either of the two screens?

·
Registered
451 Posts
Somebody please enlighten me !
What's a notch ? thought I knew every car in last 50 years.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Oh great
Never knew they were called that !

·
Registered
47 Posts
When I turn on the radio the clock is always on top of the screen and with the setting above it turnes on when I turn the radio off. Maybe you nedd to set the clock to get it.

G

·
Looks like the same screen. My photo seems to be the top and yours the lower bit. The blue vertical line shows which bit is visible. Rotating the right hand knob moves these longer pages up and down. As they are both 1.5 SE s they ahould be same but who knows. So many options so little time ( as they might say).

·
Registered
393 Posts
It is different,I dont have languages, and you dont have the icons like i do.And my heading is System settings

·
Registered
402 Posts
Clock is only there on standby (in the centre infotainment window) and on mine it's an hour wrong :shock:
When I'm on the move it shows up as part of Android Auto, but that's android auto's clock (and that one's right)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.