Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last weekend at the supermarket car park I had two different people accost me and ask about the car, is it nice, good to drive, comfortable, how big is the boot (I showed them) blah blah. Both were looking for a new crossover car and it was "the first time they'd seen one".
Yesterday at work a delivery driver asked "who's is that new VW in the car park". He'd been looking for a Tiguan but liked the look of the T-Roc better (me too).
A car that gets attention!

·
Registered
234 Posts
On the day I got mine I called in at my usual Shell station to fill up. I had collected the car with 11 miles on the clock and at the Shell station, it had 19 miles on it by then. The lady at the counter asked what it was and how much it had cost & how many miles I had on the clock. To say the least, she seemed VERY impressed with what she saw. She wished me good luck with it, that was a good feeling.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Have to admit I'm suffering from acute car envy at the moment ....... still waiting for my TRoc to come!!! ... no news yet

·
Registered
456 Posts
Several of my friends having seen or heard of my purchase, have now said " John I think I saw your car on the TV last night, facing-down a ram, is that the car you have?".

" It is, it is" I respond, ........ " very nice they reply".

Makes me feel very chuffed :D :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts