Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
Considering buying a T-Roc, I'm interested that some
Reviews have stated that you can fit 3 children in the back, has anyone tried this? (Only have 2 kids but for occasional trips) or fitted an adult between 2 child car seats in the back?
Test driving one on Tuesday.
Many thanks

·
Registered
186 Posts
Thats correct, most cars will only support 2 child seats and isofix are only available on the near and offside seats. However there are child seats manufactured that fit into the rear as a single unit containing 3 seats. May be worth a search on the internet.

·
Registered
80 Posts
We have been to Germany (1200km) holiday with 3 adults and 2 child . The 2 kids where on those seats that put you a little higher (7and 8year olds) and the adult in de Middle. It's was far from perfect but we survived the 2 times 12 hour drives (traffic) mostly at night

·
Registered
1 Posts
So I would say there is a chance to fit three carseats but not sure what brand and they have to be belt option not isofix. I checked every Joie carseat and its red X for number 3 (middle rear seat) in T-roc.
We have two Joie 360 and I doubt we will have third child in this car ever. (Troc S 1.6TDI)

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts