Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Come on you Big Red and White BLOB
I want my car ! :lol:
Its on it's way from Emden in Germany to Grimsby (Immingham) now-I think anyway.

UK VW chat said it was on its way to Emden yesterday.
I tracked it on the 'Marine App' (mackemsteve put a link to it-thanks Steve btw).
It docked early hours and its now steaming for Grimsby-Come on you Sloth ! :twisted:

·
Registered
91 Posts
I preferred the Pegasus Ace, it knew to come straight to the UK with my car rather than visit Germany first....quite like the red paint with white roof on your ship though :D

·
Registered
402 Posts
Yeah, what Angus said. No idea why some cars go to Emden first, it just adds unnecessary time. Hopefully be with you soon.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's a bit confusing to me as well , and to be honest this is what I thought initially.
Its passing the UK going north (albeit a 'few' nautical miles west-well you know what I mean, maybe a few more )
Perhaps there are priorities to offload?
Anyway, looks like its docked now. So hopefully just a couple of weeks to wait now. Looking forward to it-Metallic Ravenna Blue with Black roof.

Mrs doesn't know yet-although I think she realises I'm on the hunt ;-)

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey,

The 'Blob' took its time ;-)

At last-I'm picking mine up next Saturday morning.
Really looking forward to seeing it.
I know it doesn't mean much to you guys, but I'm so excited now-Its gonna be a long week at work I think.

Regards-Geoff

·
Registered
402 Posts
So that's a week tomorrow, and not tomorrow?
Looking forward to seeing it, I'm sure you'll love it. I've taken to coming to work via torturous country road routes rather than straight down the dull carriageway because I just love driving it so much!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts