Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it me or at the time of writing this is the configuration gone awol from the vw website?

·
Registered
376 Posts
Item shown on UK VW site

Some of our cars are still being tested under new industry wide standards for fuel consumption and emissions (WLTP type approval). This means the configurator is currently unavailable for the T-Roc.
If you'd like more details on available and forthcoming models take a look at our pricelist, or contact your local retailer.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Spain VW.es still has a config working ( or was 10 mins passed) but the car options are completely different to the UK.
If you want to looksee then use google and click the translate page function

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi there,
In Denmark the SEL/Sport just came back on the Configurator with the 1.5 tsi manuel and DSG only :D
The petrol versions must have passed the WLTP by now, so... VW hit me!

Sport - Turmeric yellow - 1.5 TSI COD DSG - keyless - EL tailgate - heater - cam - nav - Ordered March 18

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It's back, but is missing some engines

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
And a new price list is out as well.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Smarttask said:
Sorry missing the TSI 2.0 manual + DSG7.
I do not think the 2.0 TSI was ever offered with a manual gearbox.

In Sweden the configurator will only allow 2.0 TSI 7DSG or 2.0 TDI manual/7DSG engine and gearbox options.

1.0 , 1.5 TSI and 1.6 TDI not available.

·
Registered
89 Posts
It's on the website and working now, finally after months!! Not all engine's are available, probably due to testing still, but some are on there :)

·
Registered
402 Posts
Just priced my existing car up on the new configurer. Same price as I paid back in April, give or take a few quid. Certainly in the same number of thousands and low hundreds.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.