Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up my car from the shop only yesterday with the horn now fixed and today a new fault. "Boing" Amber triangle and a fault message. Cornering light fault. Very strange since my car do not have the cornering lights installed. A phantom fault then and I went back to the service center.
My mechanic first claimed that my car had cornering lights build into the LEDs, but soon realized his mistake. Only cars with fog lights will have the cornering function. The faults readout gave several other strange faults that didn't make any sense like engine control faults and others.
Only possible explanation is software related and they need the car several days to investigate. It will be a new year before I have the time for that and I will have to live with a "Boing" or two untill then. The fault reappeares every few minutes. Update will follow. :cry:

·
Registered
186 Posts
Hi muf. Seems strange that your horn is fixed and that is located behind the fog lamp. Has the mechanic done something to the electrics when working in that area??

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.