Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a T-Roc with a "cream" coloured interior roof lining? I ask because we have an SEL with leather seats on order, and the configurator shows that they come with a cream roof which we VERY much want; but an SEL in the showroom today had the same paint & seats as we have on order but it has a black roof lining. But nowhere on the configurator does it let you choose this ... So I am worried that the configurator is wrong and that it is another example of VW making things up as they go along (c/f the lowered boot floor etc).

·
Registered
32 Posts
I believe here in the UK the dark headlining comes with the sports pack.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
JosieB - many thanks!

·
Registered
47 Posts
I have the 1.5 SEL without the sport pack & mine has the cream headlining which I personally think lifts the cabin. I've seen a showroom model with black roof lining which I thought just made the cabin feel less spacious though admittedly the dark interior does make the tinted windows appear even darker. Personal choice I guess but I prefer the cream headlining.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
CJD - me too. Much prefer the uplifting effect of a light roof :cool:

My mind is now at rest - phew.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My understanding is no - see my reply in the other thread.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.