Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I currently have a Mini Countryman, which I like but unfortunately I don't like the look of the new generation Countryman and I don't think it's worth the increased prices.

I've been looking at the T-Roc and i think it's probably the best looking cars in its class.

Cheers Andy.

·
Administrator
160 Posts
Welcome along Andy.

We once looked at a Countryman but it was only the base model and it was so bare it put us off really. Brother has a normal but well kitted out Mini which I really like, I suspect if we'd seen a decent spec'd Countryman we might have went for it too.

I agree about the looks of the T-Roc, I've always liked understated German design but sometimes VW can edge towards a little too boring, this seems to be the right mix.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Rob,

My Countryman is a Cooper SD with Chilli pack and a few options which has everything I wanted but yes if the car is spec'd without any of the packs it is very basic.

This is my second Countryman and when I bought it I was toiling to justify the price but having already had one I got it because I knew I'd like it. On the Mini configurator I spec'd the latest generation Countryman to the same spec. I have just now and it's about £5000 more expensive which in my opinion is far to much. I think a lot of people think the same as up in Edinburgh, where I live, I have only seen 5 of the latest generation Countryman!s on the road.

Cheers, Andy.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.