Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
R-line 1.5 TSI MANUAL
I don't use the user profiles as I'm the soul driver so everything is easier 馃槒馃お
I keep mine on the average mpg's since refuelling!!!

Registered
R-line 1.5 TSI MANUAL
Sounds like you already knew how to switch between the 3 sets of data @Vernerbongo2 :)

Did I miss something in the manual or were you just lucky to find it ? :geek:
Actually I knew it shortly after ownership 馃槀
I originally kept it at long term MPG'S 馃憣

Everyday's a school day 馃榿

Registered
R-line 1.5 TSI MANUAL
@Ste007 maybe you hit a steering wheel button unknowingly?
your preferred driving data display should be easily changed back, just toogle the up/down buttons on the right side of the steering wheel & select OK.
Steering part Motor vehicle Automotive tire Steering wheel Automotive design

As for the reverse gear wing mirror lowering fault, not much you can do about that other than what you've done.
If it keeps doing it and you're under warranty, take it up with the dealer.

Reactions: Ste007

Registered
R-line 1.5 TSI MANUAL
I have tried toggling through the pages as you suggested but it just doesn鈥檛 seem to be there any more. I will have to set aside a bit of time parked on the driveway and gave a proper look
OK, it seems there are differing ways our T-roc's toggle & function through the model year.
Just have a good play around with all the buttons & you'll get there 馃憣馃榿

Registered
R-line 1.5 TSI MANUAL
Sounds like you already knew how to switch between the 3 sets of data @Vernerbongo2 :)

Did I miss something in the manual or were you just lucky to find it ? :geek:
I owe you an apology 馃檲
I didn't have the set up you talked about in your tutorial!!

Had a look & poke about today & it turns out I only have "since start data" displayed on my dials.
In fact it also turns out that's the only option I have, I don't have the "overview" option on my MFD menu. 馃し鈥嶁檪锔忦煠

Registered
R-line 1.5 TSI MANUAL
@Impala I 100% don't have the overview option.
Yes I do have the 3 consumption display options as in your photos.
I do have the "since start" "long term" & "since refuelling" options in the centre of cockpit.

On the active info-display settings on the infotainment screen, I only have the option of "since start" in a cockpit dial.
Automotive tire Font Hood Gadget Motor vehicle

Actually I'm happy enough with my set up, "since start" consumption on the left dial & "since refuelling" between the dials.

I feel like a right plonker, that's what happens when you reply without double checking.

"one should never assume" 馃槀馃し鈥嶁檪锔

Reactions: Impala

Registered
R-line 1.5 TSI MANUAL
@Impala my centre displays (between dials) since refuelling & the centre of left dial since start. (no mirror)
When I press OK at any stage it just cycles through the two no dial screens, then back to the dials. (speedometer & rev counter)

My obdeleven tells me there's a cockpit software version update from 0620 to 0640, that might add something?
I've seen this update done via SD card but I can't be certain of the correct update file. Can't get anyone to guide me in the right direction.
Light Cameras & optics Font Screenshot Gadget

1 - 7 of 7 Posts