Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Only had the T-Roc for 24hrs so still getting used to it! Anyone on here knows how to get all the DAB radio logos to display? It's only displaying some and not all. Do they transmit the logos or do we have to install them?
Thanks

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your reply, any idea where to find them on the internet? Do you get them from the radio station website??

·
Registered
19 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Just downloaded the station logos yesterday and used Adobe photoshop to make them 240 x 240 in JPEG, saved them onto a USB stick and then went into the radio system using settings, and loaded them in using the USB pen drive in the same USB socket you use for Apple Car Play.

·
Registered
234 Posts
I just went into Google images and typed in the name of the station. Or you can just type in the name of the station into Google and copy the logos from there.

·
Registered
234 Posts
I just went into Google images and typed in the name of the station. Or you can just type in the name of the station into Google and copy the logos from there.

·
Registered
456 Posts
HELP please :?:

I have downloaded station logo zip file on my Android mobile but can't work out how to load on to the infotainment system.

So far I have:

1. Opened the Station Logo file GBR_20171123.zip on my phone.
2. Plugged phone into the car's USB socket.
3. Turned on the ignition/info screen.
4. Selected Android Auto on Infotain't screen.
5. Selected Radio➡Settings➡Station Logos➡Manage Station Logos but unable to locate an option to 'upload/transfer file'.
6. Having browsed setting after setting, I am stuck🚫 :x Where to now?.

Help will be much appreciated from a :geek: :D

·
Registered
51 Posts
JohnG1985 said:
Derooke said:
You can install them . Get the logo's on your cell Then connect in car and add them
How do you do this via your phone?
https://media.info/uk/radio/stations

Use this web site on your laptop or desktop PC. Select one radio station at a time, go towards the bottom of that radio station page and clik on the link,
"Get a radio logo for your VW and Skoda car radio."
Right clik on the logo and save it to a SD Card or USB stick. Continue with every radio station you need for DAB-FM-AM.
I used a USB stick to install onto my T-Roc and a fleet of Skodas at work.
Really easy.

You might be able to download to your mobile with a long press on the logo but I don't know if connecting the mobile to the car with a USB charging wire would allow logo installation.

Use one of the car settings screens that installs radio logos and follow the instructions.

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
JohnG1985 said:
Nice. One didn't even know they existed 😂👍
One learns something every day. How posh :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
105 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
SteveM64 said:
Hi guys
I downloaded the logo's onto my mobile and transferred them onto the infotainment system.
Any idea on how to get them on the larger screen?🤔
this on a mib3? how did you get it on the infotainment system please mate?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts