Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Can someone tell me if I have full daytime running lights. I've circled in the photo the lights that are on during the day but with my last car (audi) the daytime running lights were where the headlights are aswell. Sorry if I'm not explaining well.

Attachments

·
Registered
456 Posts
They are also the left / right turning indicators which I also purchased as an optional extra on my 'Design' spec car.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Optional turning lights are in fact the fog lights. When you turn the steering wheel in one side the fog lights on that side turns on and acts like a turning light. The fog lights are located below the daytime running lights.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Levy said:
Optional turning lights are in fact the fog lights. When you turn the steering wheel in one side the fog lights on that side turns on and acts like a turning light. The fog lights are located below the daytime running lights.
I don't have fog lights so the 'Trapezium' signature day time running/turning lights are part of the optional LED headlight pack, range adjustable, at £880 on the 'Design' spec T-Rocs.

In Europe the 'SPORT' spec car has some variations to the UK spec SEL.
It will be interesting to know what the European equivalent to the UK 'Design's Is?.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Anymore pics of the white silver R line with black roof? I've ordered this and can't wait to see it in person.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
MrsRaquel91 said:
Anymore pics of the white silver R line with black roof? I've ordered this and can't wait to see it in person.
Here is mine 😊

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.