Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It may be cause it's beer Sunday but, looking at the configurator it now shows the r line available with dcc, this wasn't on when I checked a couple of weeks ago. Also it doesn't show as an option on the price list dated 5th this month. 2 things anyone ordered this for their r line and has anyone got this and is it worth having?
I had something similar on my arona but sport was rock hard and virtually unusable on most roads just wonder if it's any different on the t roc.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hey there! Your R-line description sounds similar to mine. I also have it with everything (Besides DCC!) the sports suspension you get with the R-Line raises the car and its quite comfy, I took it off roading just yesterday. Not a single scratch.

Here is also a pic of the White/Silver R-Line. It looks quite white in bright sunlight and a lot more silver during the night. I've had a lot of compliments on the color. The beats sound system is also really nice as is the panoramic sunroof. You can also close the boot from the cockpit if you forget to click the button on the boot.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts