Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks,

Did anyone else run into this ? I pre-configured before going to the dealer but the dealers options were different from the VW website, in fact they were the options that were on the site about a month ago! I was hoping for Atlantic Blue with the Sports pack, VW website now only has the "Black Quartz with red stitching & grey dash pads,which was what I wanted but the dealers options stated that I couldn't have that unless I went for the red dash pads! I've tried live chat on VW but they couldn't give me an answer. I'm currently sitting with Ravenna blue & metallic black roof.
SF

·
Registered
39 Posts
I assume your query is about the seat material, I would get this clarified if I was you.

I could not find a 'Black Quartz' as an interior option for the SEL, there is Gem Cloth, Titan Black (red stitching for Sports Pack) and the Quartz is for when you choose Vienna Leather.

I think your original choice of Atlantic Blue with Sports Pack should allow you to have Titan Black (Gem Cloth) with red stitching or Vienna leather (quartz), if the brochure and VW configurator are to be believed.

It's confusing, I did see that there was an option for the Sports Pack with either red or grey dashpad in the brochure, but the VW online configurator does not appear to be able to select these options for the SEL? Perhaps the exterior colour determines the dash pad option?

I choose Deep Black Pearl paint with Sports Pack for my SEL, with Gem Cloth Titan Black (red stitching) and grey dashpad, I hope.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry I meant Titan black, the dealers options appeared to mirror the brochure but the VW configurator doesn't mirror this any longer. Our original plan was for either Ravenna or Black but there was an Atlantic blue arteon outside the showroom & that had thrown the colour into the mix. It wasn't until I got home that I looked at the configurator again, I then contacted VW live chat but they couldn't answer my query apart from stating that it may be that dealer's options are more up to date?
SF

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.