Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long story but my local vw dealer isn' to keen on us :lol:
I have had two Tiguan R-Lines which I had to reject due to faults and damaged on delivery.
We have decided to jump down from a Tiguan and go for the roc instead and a lower model.
We have decided to go for an SE as we paid cash of the Tig and it will more or less be our last car so will not be looking to change it in three years etc plus saving some cash for other projects we have on the house.
Now some questions.
Since my dealer and us are not best friends any longer I have not had a chance to see one in the flesh apart from a quick glance at one on the road.
What option/pack in the options list are the running lights at the bottom (the sel type) not the straight bar ones.
Apart from that are there any differences in the look from the front of the car compared to the sel headlights etc as on the Tig Sel /R-line the headlights rap around where the tig se are more square and the SEL has three chrome bars across the grill and the se only has two.
Thats it for now :)
One of my old R-Line's

Attachments

·
Registered
131 Posts
I'm surprised at that, you're a well known and respected figure on the Tiguan forum.
Tell em to pull their finger out and get you sorted.
I need answers!!! :lol:

·
Registered
47 Posts
I have the Sport wich I think is the same as SEL. They come with led dipped beem headlights and all the lights are led except the fog lights. The lower models come with halogens. I have changed out the bulbs in the fogs for led ones to match the color.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SiggiGunda said:
I have the Sport wich I think is the same as SEL. They come with led dipped beem headlights and all the lights are led except the fog lights. The lower models come with halogens. I have changed out the bulbs in the fogs for led ones to match the color.
Cheers ;)

·
Registered
75 Posts
Looks like it, choosing the design standard spec- the pic has the straight led RL until you choose the LED headlight option
SF

1 - 9 of 9 Posts