Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey

Just picked up my r-line.

According to others on here and the menu system, the passenger wing mirror should dipp on reverse.

Mine doesn't seem to. Anybody else's doing that?

Thanks

·
Registered
393 Posts
Hi,I t only works for the left hand side mirror.You have to set it up as per in your manual.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I think there's a typo in the manual as it says in mine to select the mirror adjustment switch to R when setting it up but I had to set mine to L and all worked fine I.e. setting it up and subsequent use.

·
Registered
402 Posts
There's a knob on the drivers door, turn it to the L position. When you engage reverse the mirror on the left side will dip. You can adjust the dipped position using the adjusters and it will shears go back too that in future when you engage reverse.

·
Registered
393 Posts
DaveA said:
I think there's a typo in the manual as it says in mine to select the mirror adjustment switch to R when setting it up but I had to set mine to L and all worked fine I.e. setting it up and subsequent use.
Yes that is a typo

·
Registered
45 Posts
That caught me out at first, that you have to move the mirror adjustment knob to L and put the car in reverse, then the mirror dips

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.