Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, after receiving them, they were somewhat more different than what I saw on the pictures. The metal used feels quite unfinished, with some rough edges on them and they were also too flexible. I tried to mount one at the passenger side, and gently placed it, but it was a bit off and I had to remove it again, and in the process, the metal bended a very small amount and suddenly it seem to be slightly curved - preventing the sticky tape to be able to keep it straight - so in the bin it went.

I will not recommend those - they were too cheap and I learned my lesson - so now I have ordered the original ones from E-bay in Germany.

·
Registered
25 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Unless specified, the Chinese made door sill protections are most likely made for the Chinese version of the T-ROC, which is longer. The rear door protections are too long and will not fit. Fronts will be OK.

·
Registered
25 Posts
muf said:
Unless specified, the Chinese made door sill protections are most likely made for the Chinese version of the T-ROC, which is longer. The rear door protections are too long and will not fit. Fronts will be OK.
Good point. I hadn't thought about that. I've asked the seller if they fit...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.