Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is this standard on the SEL model?

I see it in the configurator but not sure if it is sport pack option.

Got a pearl black SEL, reader camera, power boot,, winter pack, Montego Bay alloys.

Ready for pick up on 29th. :D

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hi, you can select your drivers menu in your SEL. you cN find it in the settings menu on your Discover radio.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So does this allow selection of sport, normal, eco and individual?

Or is that a separate button?

Also I see on some configurations progressive steering is a no cost option for SEL, can you confirm this?

·
Registered
402 Posts
These questions are really questions for dealers. Specifications vary from country to country and moment to moment. When I ordered mine there was no option of "sports pack" and the only way to get lumbar support was to buy full leather seats. That's different now. And the price in the configurer for sat nav was wrong (was too cheap by several hundred pounds). Someone could say "yeah, I got that on mine", it doesn't necessarily mean you'll get it on yours.

·
Registered
41 Posts
If you mean car driving profiles (modes), like the way the car handles, stifness of the steering wheel, response to throttle, yes you have a separete button on the dash board.
Speedometer Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive tire

And that is if your car has that feature in your equipement. I think that SEL has that as a standard.

In addition, you can custimize each driver profile individualy and add diffrent driving modes, ambi light, etc.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts