Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So not really a serious thread as we don't get an option.
If the option was there would you have chosen the Audi type dynamic (the sweepy across) indicators or just the static ones.....not as in static not flashing before any smartbottom points out 馃榿
I used to really like them but think they have become more of a novelty of late whilst sat behind one last week.
I suppose there would be more of an incentive to use them just to show them off if they were not.
Unlike the very expensive options pack of having any of any kind fitted to a BMW.

Registered

Registered
Negativepitch said:
So not really a serious thread as we don't get an option.
If the option was there would you have chosen the Audi type dynamic (the sweepy across) indicators or just the static ones.....not as in static not flashing before any smartbottom points out 馃榿
I used to really like them but think they have become more of a novelty of late whilst sat behind one last week.
I suppose there would be more of an incentive to use them just to show them off if they were not.
Unlike the very expensive options pack of having any of any kind fitted to a BMW.
Had the sweepy ones on my RSQ3 - novelty at first but now I'm not at all keen on them, as with the brake lights on, they were very hard to see (as I've been told a few times by people who were following me). So personally I'm glad the T-Roc doesn't have them

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.