Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Vehicle Car

This snap taken from VW Website "Build your TROC" page. Is there something coming to propulsion systems than VAG haven't told us about?

·
Registered
467 Posts
You just didn't add tyres in the option's section 🤷‍♂️
Four tyres and a spare wheel kit are now optional extras 😂

• Haha
Reactions: twist

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You just didn't add tyres in the option's section 🤷‍♂️
Four tyres and a spare wheel kit are now optional extras 😂
How very true, Mr Bongo. Used to be family joke when thinking about choosing a VW, dealer saying, "Oh, you mean you actually want wheels with it?, oh and seats? I thought it was a rubber shortage adding to the chip shortage 😊

• Haha
Reactions: Vernerbongo2

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
I think that model uses a Flux Capacitor rather than tyres, and it also comes with a special clock but you have to drive at 88 mph before it works o_O

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
they are from the ACTIVE version
Yes I recognize them from pictures I have seen that appear to come from a VW factory 😉

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
I think that model uses a Flux Capacitor rather than tyres, and it also comes with a special clock but you have to drive at 88 mph before it works o_O
Just make sure you’ve charged it to 1.21 jigowatts. Great Scott!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks, Impala. I originally thought it was gravity plating in the floor where the batteries ought to be. But I guess the graviton generator might have been a radiation hazard.
Mr T-Roc is en-route to UK right now so I have asked dealer whether he can retrofit the new "suspension".

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
I bet it is coming by transporter .... (high) beam me up Scotty. Keep it well polished to avoid Klingons and make sure punctures are Vulcanised !

• Haha
Reactions: My Red One

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just heard that deliveries delayed because of galactic shortage of dilithium crystals. Also, satnav has proved unable to follow the Prime Directive.

·
Registered
43 Posts
You have to pay extra for the clock. You can buy one in the shop....when it's working ;)

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
We could have a Mr Data plug and a turbo lift seat height adjustment. And the adjustable boot floor provides deep space, nein ?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Joking (almost) aside, got new T-ROC last week and it actually feels like it has anti-grav. Put it into "comfort" mode and it floats along most comfortably. A great relief to my knackered backbone after the Mini's brick-based suspension.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts