Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
I have ordered in the same dark brown oak colour. I have worried about my choice of colour as this does not seem to be very popular to say the least. Your photos give me confidence that the car looks very good in this colour. I particularly like the silver trim at the bottom of the doors. That really makes a difference. I haven't selected that option but wonder if this is something that can be added by the dealership rather than having to be specified as a factory option. Wonder if you or anyone knows?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The silver trim was not something I selected specifically, it was part of the standard trim - in my case it was sport.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Noted. I think I got this wrong (not the first time)! Mine (ordered and due in June) is the SEL spec, and when I reviewed the image it does show the silver trim just like yours. I read your earlier comment on black showing every mark. For that very reason I have always avoided black though it looks very smart. The brown as appears in your photos looks must lighter than I imagined so hopefully this will not be such a problem. I will be interested to know how you get on with it. With best wishes from a rainy Manchester - UK

·
Registered
164 Posts
So now I know there will be at least two others on the road in dark oak brown! I like the colour, but from what I see on this forum it's probably the least popular colour choice.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.