Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had mud flaps, door sill protection and car matts fitted.

All looks fab.
White Gadget Audio equipment Peripheral Rectangle

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Grey Gadget Font Audio equipment Electronic instrument

Automotive tire Wood Rectangle Automotive exterior Automotive lighting

Attachments

·
Registered
54 Posts
Looks great.. how did you manage to get a T-Roc 2.0 TDI 150 with a 6 speed manual gearbox.. must be for the UK market only .. In France the 2.0 TDI 150 only comes with the DSG7 transmission???? :eek:

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers Smarttask.

I wasn't originally after a T-ROC as was looking at older Tiguan's.

As I got out of my car at a local VW dealership, I looked in front of me and there was this really nice T-ROC in front of me. It was in their used stock.
I went over to the car, the salesman saw me and came over. When I heard that it was the Dealership Principals car and had many options on it, ie Sports Suspension, detachable towbar, winter pack... I just had to have a test drive.

I guess I was just lucky that I was there at the right time.
I presume that the 6 speed manual was originally available back in March 18 and taken off presumably due to WLTP.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Looks cracking mate,love the colour.Was wandering how your getting on with the sports suspension on uk pothold roads.Im in the process of choosing my options and looking at the sports suspension so you're input would be much apriciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Many thanks Zastrola.

I do find that the car hugs the road more, whether that is the sports suspension doing that, I don't know.
Pot holes are any motorists nightmare.
I do feel the potholes but not as much as I did on the Golf Mk7 I used to have but, my T-ROC was 6 months old when I bought it and I haven't driven a T-ROC that didn't have sports suspension.
So is difficult to compare.

My tyres are 215/50 R18, which I believe is a lower profile tyre , which means a firmer ride over bumps.

I will know more about all this in time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts