Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an SEL on order - can anyone who already has their T-Roc confirm if the "foldable door mirrors" quoted in the brochure are electrically folded when locked?

·
Registered
68 Posts
They fold when the car is locked with the key fob from outside the car.

·
Registered
57 Posts
As stated above.... when you lock the car with the key fob they close... unlock and they open.

Also inside, where you adjust the mirrors, there is also an option to turn them to defrost or heated mode, but they can be folded from inside too, for example when going through a very tight space

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mint! Thanks guys for the replies.

One thing I forgot to specify was the rear bumper protection, and this car is going to have a push loaded in and out regularly. I see the transparent protection is around £75 which seems a bit dramatic but I don't want the bumper to get damaged. Too early for any aftermarket add-ons at this stage I guess. If anyone comes up with a solution I'd love to know.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks joep,
I've put that on my watch list. £30 cheaper than the transparent protection and IMO superior protection.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.