Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not my thing apart from the genuine sill guards, but some might like them and the non slip pad for the cup holders.
Not sure what the quality would be like the bottom photo looks like it's to long.

Automotive lighting Grille Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle

Automotive design Personal luxury car Font Auto part Family car

Automotive tail & brake light Automotive lighting Grille Hood Automotive parking light

Automotive side-view mirror Car Hood Motor vehicle Automotive mirror

Automotive parking light Automotive lighting Car Hood Automotive tail & brake light

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
I like the Chrome at the fog lights. Have them added at my aliexpress account some time.
I am waiting(hoping) for them to add a chrome grille like the t rocs in Asia because the thing i dont like is the black grille

·
Registered
240 Posts
I've got the pads for cup holders, door pockets and some other locations, they seem alright. Just need the car to put them in now.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dolphinfriendly1012 said:
I've got the pads for cup holders, door pockets and some other locations, they seem alright. Just need the car to put them in now.
Can you give a link or pointer to the door pocket liners and some of your other stuff you have?
Cheers
Steve.

·
Registered
240 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dolphinfriendly1012 said:
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre ... 2658963704

This should be it, they're in the garage but I can dig them out tomorrow if you want any pictures of what they look like.
Also got a couple of these
https://www.vwmotorparts.com/in-car-accessories-c-311_317/genuine-vw-table-for-headrest-p-1241.html

I got both mine off eBay. Best thing to do is keep an 👀 out for any one's that are ex display much cheaper that way.
The bay of e just takes me to the general search page.
If you have any photos of your stuff would be great. No rush though, when you get some time.
If your garage is anything like mine you don't stand a chance.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Negativepitch said:
Not my thing apart from the genuine sill guards, but some might like them and the non slip pad for the cup holders.
Not sure what the quality would be like the bottom photo looks like it's to long.

IMG_2498.JPG

IMG_2497.JPG

IMG_2496.JPG

IMG_2495.JPG

IMG_2494.JPG
Has anyone fitted the chrome trim for the front fog lights even though they have not got any lights fitted?. If so could they please post a picture...Thanks ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts