Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner

FROM YORKSHIRE TO MANCHESTER

5K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  JAMCT 
#1 ·
10 am yesterday, doorbell rang, " Are you expecting something blue he said? ", with a smile on his face :D
I spotted my T-Roc across the road on a low loader all the way from JCT600 Ltd, Wakefield. Quickly picked up my camera so here it is in glorious technicolour with final 3 pics from VW website. Lovely to drive, no problems to report. Just 3 weeks from date of order to day of delivery :p

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Very nice, I like the colour combo. How are you finding the tech side of things? There's a lot to take on board and the handbook doesn't really go into much detail. Better off having a play around to find out how things work, much more fun.

#3 ·
Hi #bellasdad, agreed, had a good fiddle and set radio channels, CD, sound/audio etc without ref to user guide. Will set-up Android Auto / Waze apps for navigation via smart phone next day or so.

Car drives like a dream, no kangerooing or auto 'speeding-up'. Halfords to transfer my dash-cam from previous car, to be hard- wired for £50 but cost to be more than ofset by road tax and insurance refunds already received :) .

Better half who has terrible back problems overjoyed as she can now easily get in and out of the car owing to fab height of seating compared to Mazda3 and the remote tailgate opening is a boon...... car worth the purchase for those two features alone!

Please keep me up to date with quirks you may find with your new toy. Cheers for now.

#5 ·
Twobob said:
Very nice. I'll keep an eye out for you around Manchester.
Oky doky, let me know when you have purchased yours. When I see you in🦇mobile around Urmston, Trafford Centre, Stretford, Eccles, Old Trafford, I'll ⚡ my LED headlights or sound my 🔊.

One of the other T-Rocs I've seen was in Urmston's Eden Square car park, also a Ravenna Blue like mine but without the TRAPEZIUM daytime running lights😭

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.