Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had my R-Line 1.5TSI for a week and pretty much settled in on the tech. I like the car. A few glitches that aren't major, just annoying. Hopefully, some one out there can help me with these two;

1. The last satnav display is not saved. I use the centre screen and when I come back to the car it appears on the instrument display and I have to swop back.

2. I've loaded music onto SD Card 2. I can only see one of the Albums i.e. I cant navigate through the directories.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi Niddman,

1. Have not used the satnav much, so can't help. Maybe that's the default state?
2. First, play any track using the centre screen, then using the steering wheel controls you can display that track using the left/right buttons on either side of the OK button. Then using the up/down buttons navigate to the 'UP' symbol. This should display all your albums, which you can then select as desired using the OK button. You can also do this from the centre screen, but it's more fiddly when driving.

Brian

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.