Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Probably like you guys I'm always looking for reviews on the T-Roc, trying to find out as much as possible.
I found this one on YouTube that seems to give a fair and proportionate review of one-The Sport variant.
He also briefly eludes to, the silly 'touchy feely brigade' out there, who seem to want to scratch the top of the dash and other areas to slag off its interior. (been mentioned before in other threads)

Anyway, he gives a calm, and laid back review that I enjoyed-I hope you do too..,
Link....

Regards-Geoff

·
Registered
80 Posts
I follow the channel .
They are a little strange but
Not negative nor positieve.
They just Point out the difference in Cars and it's options and driving and so forth. Without beeing one sided (pro VW or pro BMW anti fiat or whatever).

·
Registered
164 Posts
It's a good review. Thanks for posting. I'm pleased I'm not the only one who trawls through the www looking fr reviews.

·
Registered
402 Posts
I watched their original T Roc review just after the car was launched. It was good too and convinced me to take a look at the car.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Grrralph said:
It's a good review. Thanks for posting. I'm pleased I'm not the only one who trawls through the www looking fr reviews.
Haha, no your not the only one Grrralph rest assured-it's almost a habit for me.

I think i've seen that earlier review Steve (if it's by a different person on the same Chanel) Also I found the the one you posted on yours on this forum made interesting reading (you gave a very honest constructive review)-enjoyed it.
Thanks

Now back to looking for reviews 🤓

1 - 7 of 7 Posts