Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner

GOODBYE TRoc : HELLO Peugeot e2008 GT

Tags
troc
7K views 32 replies 7 participants last post by  JAMCT 
40 months on, my 'better- half' has qualified for a Motability car so it's meant I could sell my TROC Design 1.5 petrol manual, to Fords of Winsford, Trafford Park, Manchester for an amazing £22,000.(Paid £25,300 6/9/18).
With only 4,423 miles on the clock it has now been listed on FOW's Winsford site for £24,499......if any knows someone desperate to get a fab car without delay, now is their opportunity.
View attachment 4054
Bye bye😭

Our new car, collected today, is an EV Peugeot e2008 GT SUV with all the bells & whistles one could wish for 😃 so.....

Hello e2008:
View attachment 4055

Pod-Point home charger supplied FOC by Motability:
View attachment 4056

I Would therefore to thank all members of this forum for their advise and assistance over the past 3.5 years and hope you continue to enjoy your TRocs.
Hello JAMCT
If you remember I live close to yourself & had a quick chat @ 18 months ago! whilst we were passing ( T roc owner) new car looks good, I should be changing at the end of this year so if you like you could pm me on the forum if you’ve not deleted your details and update me on the e Peugeot. If someone in a T roc flashes the headlights locally don’t forget it could be me just letting you know there’s still one in the area. Ian

Reactions: JAMCT
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.