Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my build week - end of this month.
Excited much.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Mine (Belgium) was build week 14
Ik have gotten news yesterday that it is now in production. (Ik wonder how long it takes two be deliverd now) yay😀.

PS 1.5 medium spec with dark Windows.
Digital display and dab music pack . Black pearlsent color.

Unfortunately the led lights are 1200 euro extra so i skipped them.
maybe i hope there will be aftermarket ones.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Derooke said:
(Ik wonder how long it takes two be deliverd now) yay😀.
In the UK it takes about 4 weeks to ship to UK via Germany, may be quicker if you don't need a second boat trip to Belgium

·
Registered
11 Posts
Got mine today as well, 4 June 2018. Strange as I told the dealer that I was going to cancel the order on Saturday due to a lack of updates and general communication.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Missy P said:
Got mine today as well, 4 June 2018. Strange as I told the dealer that I was going to cancel the order on Saturday due to a lack of updates and general communication.
We are now facing a 5 month*** wait for our car - and that is based on a re-configurable "spot" that the dealer already had in the pipeline. Had we known it would take this long when we ordered the car we wouldn't have done so and we would have bought something else. Grrrrr.

*** And I have little faith that this will be kept to by VW as well...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi
My car had a build week 15 and today, I called the dealer and he told me that he can see VIN number in his system :(. Does anyone has same experience. Build week gone but still don't have VIN number.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Woo! Gone straight to "in transit" ahead of time!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.