Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another moan. I get little heat to my feet. If I just turn on the lower heat and turn up the fan there is a little on the left but I’m getting a little cold air on my right leg. It’s cold up here now! Anybody else got this problem?

·
Registered
552 Posts
I've never noticed after 3 years, must try it. 🤷‍♂️
Saying that I've never used my heated seats once yet either.

·
Registered
R-line 1.5TSI DSG
1,722 Posts
Saying that I've never used my heated seats once yet either.
They are amazing and I will never get a car without them in the future. They’re quite quick to heat up in the T-Roc too. I usually set it to 2 and then once it gets toasty I turn it back down to 1 or off so it’s not using as much energy. Stays hot for quite a while.

• Haha
Reactions: Vernerbongo2

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
Can't say I've had any issues with air distribution ... make sure you haven't set the A/C to Auto and just use the push buttons to select the combination you want. Bear in mind that the more vents you use then the air flow from each will be reduced as the air is distributed to more vents and you may need to increase the fan speed to compensate. Close any vents you don't want or need, such as the rear floor vents.

I like the heated seats too, but would really love a heated steering wheel in the winter. For some reason, at least when I bought mine, you couldn't get heated wheel if it was a sport style as fitted in the R-Line.

Rectangle Font Parallel Screenshot Event

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I wish I had the heated steering wheel but it vanished from the options for some reason. I have an sel. The steering wheel does warm up quickly unlike some other cars. Heated seats are an essential! My recent cars have had leather which used to need a couple of miles to warm up. These only 200 yards. One aspect of my troc I do like.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts