Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!

First, thanks for creating this forum, it's helping me build up my excitement for my delivery!

Background:
I really lucked out with my purchase. I knew what I didn't want, everything else was flexible providing it fell within budget.

1.0 SE Urano Grey (or Serrano Grey as my mate calls it). Extras: Insulating tinted windows, rear reversing camera.

The best bit? It was being ordered by Dealership for a build 3 days after I put my deposit down. Just waiting on the order number so I can track it.

This will be first Volkswagen, prior to this I had
'99 Renault Clio (used)
'57 Vauxhall Corsa (used)
'16 Ford Fiesta (new, but 'from stock', delivered to home.)
'63 Audi A1 (used)

This will be my first dealership-based handover.

Questions
What should I look out for?
What are grounds for return? (fingers crossed it doesn't happen)
Anything else I should be aware of?

Thanks again guys, really excited to be part of this community.

Dom, 27
Southampton

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey Dom!

I'm just across in Bournemouth, sounds like you've definitely done the impossible! Mine's expected early Jan :lol:

Would love to know the answers too so, just bumping this up the board :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Henshore said:
Hey Dom!

I'm just across in Bournemouth, sounds like you've definitely done the impossible! Mine's expected early Jan :lol:

Would love to know the answers too so, just bumping this up the board :)
Hey!

I'm from Bournemouth! I was talking with Breeze about it, but managed to find a better offer, with a few week delay over Poole.

I'm getting impatient on waiting for my order number so I can track it. Was told Late-Sept/Early-Oct. hoping for the former.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Domstark said:
Hey!

I'm from Bournemouth! I was talking with Breeze about it, but managed to find a better offer, with a few week delay over Poole.

I'm getting impatient on waiting for my order number so I can track it. Was told Late-Sept/Early-Oct. hoping for the former.
Oh damn! Hey! Yeah, I ordered mine with Breeze, spoke to Matt and managed to get (at least what I think) was a good deal - which dealer did you end up going with?

And yeah, I'm supposedly going to get mine in the next two days, we'll see!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.