Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered my T-Roc 2.0 TDI DSG7 4Motion and the delivery date is 18 September..
Optional.
Pack Design.
Active Info Display
Car-Net
Interface telephone Induction
18" Grange Hill wheels
Light Assist
Park Assist
Led headlights
Dab Raidio
Sound System Beats Audio
System Navigation & Infotainment "Discover Media" Car-Net " Guide & Inform" 36 months.
Removable towing hook.
+ Traffic Jam Assist, Blind Spot Assist,Front Assist and a few more.. should keep me out of trouble for a bit...
Will let you know my opinion later.. it will be driven mainly in France and the mountains in Italy...
I am changing from a VW Beetle Dune 1.5 TSI DSG7 1 year old 7.000 Kms. Need to tow a trailer..

·
Registered
120 Posts
Hello Smarttask, and welcome to the Forum.
Pretty impressive list there, some standard, and some not so.
Very nice choice. I noticed you have a delivery date down as 18th September having only just ordered?- 7-8 weeks away? Hmm, not so sure on that one, but you never know.

Looking forward to see the pics when it arrives, so I may drool over 'what might have been' :D
No, but I think you'll be well pleased with it, as I am of mine.
Regards-Geoff

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi. I've see the car and yes pick it up on the 18 September.. I wanted the T-Roc 1.5 TSI in grey but VW couldn't give me a delivery date so we looked at what was available in France and there was the 2.0 TDI DSG7 4Motion available with a bucket load of optionals, not the colour I wanted and not really the engine I wanted but as I will be towing a trailer some of the time maybe the 2.0 TDI is the way to go.. I could have taken delivery in August but the 18 September was my doing not VW.. the list of optionals is much longer but I don't know the English translations... as someone else on the forum said if you are willing to except some changes to the spec you would have chosen there are New T-Roc's out there. Towbar and fitting is free and because I was willing to except a car already in France and not the spec I would have ordered I got a big discount.. may be it was because it was a 2.0 TDI.. I don't know..will post photos ..

·
Registered
120 Posts
Superb!
Pleased to see you will get sorted early. Sounds like you have done well regarding extra's and discounts.
Think i'd be more than pleased to have that to look forward to, even if it wasn't my original choice.
Your translations are very good by the way.
Looking forward to seeing the pics. even more now.
Regards Geoff

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.