Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick hello.
I picked up my T-ROC on Thursday and have to say I'm really impressed. I ordered it around 3 weeks ago to replace my trusty Tiguan TDI 177. There are some pictures in the members gallery.
Still finding out what everything does, should really put more time into doing this but would rather be driving it!

Registered
Enjoy your new car! Had mine a week now and really impressed too tho conscious I've not spent time yet looking at what it can do. Bit of manual reading for me 馃槅

Registered
You are lucky to get your car so quickly, ordered mine in July, delivery given end of Sept in reality I should have asked which year. Now been given Jan/Feb, apparently the dealership knew at the time there was a 31 week wait but did not pass the info on. Good luck with your car, I hope I can post here when I get mine.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hope the wait isnt too long and am sure you will love the car when it arrives.
I decided on the model I wanted and had a short list of colours (4) and the dealer quickly found one that was available.
The downside is that I didnt have the opportunity to add any extras but the only important thing for me missing from the standard SEL spec was heated seats and these were fitted by the dealer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts