Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Picked up my T-Roc 1.5 SEL back in April and 1500 miles later I'm loving the car :D A couple of minor issues which I will post elsewhere (yes I've kangaroo'd down the road a few times & an unexpected disabling of the ACC) but they haven't spoilt the enjoyment of a great car :D

·
Registered
402 Posts
How's the beats audio? I've ordered it, never having heard it in a T-Roc. Heard it in a mate's Polo and ordered it based on that. I've read mixed reviews (which may be down to personal taste). What's your view?

·
Registered
49 Posts
I wasn't very impressed about the Beats. i skipped it on the order list and now am planning to place a Pioneer WX710A in the trunk.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mackemsteve said:
How's the beats audio? I've ordered it, never having heard it in a T-Roc. Heard it in a mate's Polo and ordered it based on that. I've read mixed reviews (which may be down to personal taste). What's your view?
I like it. The Beats is perhaps not as good as the Dynaudio I've had in other VW's but it's a vast improvement on the standard setup which is lifeless. I'd pick the optional sound system everytime.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Yeah, I loved the Dynaudio setup too. I wished they'd specced that into the T-Roc.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.